Certain highly priced products are eligible for hand-delivery within the UK by a Sole Scene representative. All other products are sent double boxed with additional packaging to protect the original shoe box.
All orders are shipped to the address inputted at checkout by the customer. The Sole Scene does not hold any responsibility for parcels redirected to an alternative address or collection locker after the parcel has left the packing facility. We send all of our packages via DHL on a tracked and signed for delivery service. Whilst we aim to get it to you the next working day, it could be 3-5 working days from the time of order. If you are not based in the UK, the following postage times are applicable:
Europe: 5-7 working days
Rest of the World: 7-12 working days
Terms of Sale
The listing of goods on our website does not constitute as a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been placed on the website, it can be rejected it for any reason, although we will inform you of the reason as soon as possible.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to check that all information inputted into the order process is correct. Each step in the order process allows the buyer to check and amend any errors before placing the order. A contract will be formed for the goods ordered only when you receive a shipping notification from The Sole Scene.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.