Social Media Manager / Content Creator
Part time position available 12-15 hours/week with the potential to increase. Hours will fluctuate based on current releases.
We are looking for someone to join our team. You will be responsible for managing our social media accounts, creating creative content to be used across all platforms (Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp). The successful candidate will be aiming to grow our social media presence and will be heading up marketing campaigns working alongside our paid media agency.
The successful candidate must be:
- A creative individual who brings ideas to the table and loves creating content
- Someone who is competent with Instagram & Tik Tok
- In-the-know with the latest fashion trends
- Competent with photo/video editing
- Experienced in growing social media platforms
- North-east based
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating content (images and short-form videos) to be used across our social media channels and mailing list
- Running regular photoshoots (or working with a photographer to do this)
- Engaging with customers via Instagram and WhatsApp (actively replying to messages and comments)
- Scheduling and regularly uploading posts/stories
- Researching and working alongside influencers
- Keeping a look out for upcoming trends
The ideal candidate should have experience creating creative content for their own social media or for a company. This role could either be carried out on a freelance or part-time employment basis.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home where possible (if desired)
- Employee discount
- Competitive pay
Email CV, covering letter and links to samples of your work to: email@example.com